CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability – Release 2
You love working in disability support and now it’s time to acquire more responsibility and broaden your experience. With genU Training, gain essential practical experience and employment pathways for new job opportunities in this important and growing sector.
|Course Length||10 months (day course) or 13 months (night course)|
|Study Mode||Classroom delivery|
This qualification provides the skills and knowledge for work in a range of community settings and clients’ homes, with the disability sector.
- Learn to provide training and support for empowering people with disabilities to achieve greater independence, self-reliance, community participation and wellbeing.
- Develop your ability to promote a person-centred approach when working autonomously or when supervising or coordinating a small team.
- Attain knowledge in managing legal and ethical compliance.
To achieve this qualification, learners must complete a minimum of 120 hours of work placement.
- Disability Officer – Day Support
- Disability Support Worker
- Disability advocate
- Residential care officer
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
genU Training has three Tuition fee levels. The fee you pay depends on whether you qualify for government subsidies.
|Skills First Program (SFP) Concession||Skills First Program (SFP)||Fee For Service|
|$AUD 57.00||$AUD 285.00||$AUD 3,230.00|
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding for eligible individuals. We encourage students with a disability to access government subsidised training. There may also be other charges such as material or amenities fees. A genU Training staff member will assist you in determining your course fees and a statement of fees detailing all course charges will be provided prior to enrolment.
For full details of genU Training’s course fees please view our Fees & Charges page.
|No upcoming courses found. Please enquire below.|