Join the team. Make an impact
You have the power to make a positive impact in your community. There’s one reason why genU Training leads the way in educating students of all backgrounds and abilities, our people!
Become part of a team that brings others closer to their goals every single day. We’re passionate about supporting our communities through education and our ‘profit for purpose’ mission. As a division of not-for-profit organisation genU, the surplus generated by genU Training is reinvested to support not-for-profit initiatives within genU.
Working together for the better
With strong roots in Victoria, from Frankston to Melbourne, Geelong to Ballarat and all the way to Warrnambool, our team works across ten genU Training campuses throughout the state. We also deliver training interstate, so no matter where you are, you could discover your next opportunity at our careers page.
We have amazing staff benefits:
- Salary package a portion of your wage to gain tax savings
- Above award wages and entitlements
- Access genU Training opportunities
- Leadership development opportunities
- Health and well-being program
- Free flu vaccinations and health checks
- Corporate volunteering days
- Work/life balance in a family-friendly organisation
- Staff recognition and rewards programs
- Career progression
- Diverse and inclusive workforce
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Our diverse workforce makes genU who we are. From Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islanders to people with disability, and anyone with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, we encourage applicants from all walks of life. Whenever possible, we’re committed to making reasonable adjustments in the workplace to accommodate specific needs.