CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services – Release 2
Hone your skills and further your career in Community Services. Study with genU Training to achieve a nationally-recognised qualification with opportunities for supervisory or specialist work in the community and welfare sectors.
|Course Length||10 months (day course) or 12 months (night course)|
|Study Mode||Classroom delivery|
Develop skills and confidence to work autonomously or supervise and lead other workers in projects or teams within the Community Services sector.
- Gain capabilities for working in a range of community service, case work or case management environments.
- Design and deliver person-centred services to individuals and/or groups.
- Provide support, advocacy or interventions to individual clients, groups or communities across a range of services.
- Community Health Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Migrant Community Worker
- Tenants Advisory Worker
- Welfare Rights Worker
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- CHC52115 Diploma of Community Development
genU Training has three Tuition fee levels. The fee you pay depends on whether you qualify for government subsidies.
|Skills First Program (SFP) Concession||Skills First Program (SFP)||Fee For Service|
|$AUD 55.98||$AUD 279.90||$AUD 3,172.20|
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding for eligible individuals. We encourage students with a disability to access government subsidised training. There may also be other charges such as material or amenities fees. A genU Training staff member will assist you in determining your course fees and a statement of fees detailing all course charges will be provided prior to enrolment.
For full details of genU Training’s course fees please view our Fees & Charges page.
|No upcoming courses found. Please enquire below.|