genU Training’s Virtual Training Rooms allow you to enjoy all of the benefits of face-to-face training, but from the comfort of your own surroundings.
Using Zoom video-conferencing, you will access the training room and your fellow learners.
What are the benefits for you?
- It’s interactive
- Access to industry expert Trainers in real-time
- Seeing your trainer and your trainer seeing you
- Engaging in group discussions
- Learn from your class colleagues
- Enjoy being part of a learning community
- Opportunity to ask questions
- Gain support
How to use our Learner Management System and Zoom Meetings.
- How to log into the LMS for the first time (pdf – 256KB)
- How to log into the LMS for the first time (docx – 628KB)
- Accessing the LMS with keyboard navigation and assistive technology (pdf – 195KB)
- Accessing the LMS with keyboard navigation and assistive technology (doc – 89KB)
- How to submit assessments in the LMS (pdf – 543KB)
- How to submit assessments in the LMS (docx – 1.45MB)
If you would like to find out more information, or make an application for one of our courses, please fill in the form below:
*no tuition fees for government funded eligible individuals completing enrolments and commencing courses from April 1st 2020 to December 31st 2020 in the following government funded courses:
- 22294VIC Course in Initial Adult Literacy and Numeracy
- 22293VIC Certificate I in Initial Adult Literacy and Numeracy
- 22301VIC Certificate I in Transition Education
- 22302VIC Certificate I in Work Education
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community)
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
- CHC43215 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
- CHC40413 Certificate IV in Youth Work
*This offer excludes short courses and TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
*This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government Funding for eligible individuals. genU Training is a division of Karingal St Laurence Limited. ABN 74 614 366 031. ACN 614 366 031. TOID 5553. No tuition fees for government funded eligible individuals completing enrolments and commencing courses prior to 31st December 2020 in a range of government funded courses. Visit our website at www.genutraining.org.au for a full list of government funded courses included in this offer. This offers excludes short courses and TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
To check your eligibility visit the Victorian Skills Gateway
Full outline of course Learner-Info-Pack-genU-Training-Course-Fee-Structure during this promotion.
Take a look at our Course Guide to see our broad range of job-ready courses.Share :