Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community)
This qualification develops your skills in preparation to work in a community and/or residential setting following an individualised plan to provide -personcentered support to people who may require assistance due to ageing or some other reason.
- Develop skills to help empower older people and support those living with dementia.
- Gain factual, technical and procedural knowledge, as well as theoretical knowledge of concepts and practices required to provide person-centred support.
- Personal care assistant
- Nursing assistant
- Personal care worker
- Community worker
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing
- Bachelor of Nursing
- 120 hours (Mandatory)
genU Training has three Tuition fee levels. The fee you pay depends on whether you qualify for government subsidies.
|Skills First Program (SFP) Concession||Skills First Program (SFP)||Fee For Service|
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding for eligible individuals. We encourage students with a disability to access government subsidised training. There may also be other charges such as material or amenities fees. A genU Training staff member will assist you in determining your course fees and a statement of fees detailing all course charges will be provided prior to enrolment.
For full details of genU Training's course fees please view our Fees & Charges page.