The Retail Service Experience
|Course Length||5 days (9:30am - 4:00pm)|
The retail revolution is here and we can’t wait for you to be part of it! The Retail Service Experience will ready you to be a retail guru at the end of our 5-day program. Focused on creating a unique pop-up shop, you will gain valuable experience in understanding how to deliver an excellent customer experience. While gaining real workplace skills, you will also have a great time working with a team and networking in the community.
Service is all about the total experience from the moment the customer walks in the door to the moment they leave. In this interactive course, we will take you into the real world of service excellence in a retail setting. Delivered by our industry experts, a real workplace setting will ensure you gain the necessary skills for a successful career in the retail sector.
Skills you will develop
- Identifying your current talents and passions
- Customer Service Merchandising and marketing
- Using digital technology
- Verbal and written communication
- Understanding health and safety practices whilst on the job
- Networking with the local community and businesses
- Point of sale
Upon successful completion, a nationally recognised statement of attainment and a certificate participation will be issued for the following units of competency:
- SITXCCS003 Interact with customers
- BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
To ensure a safe training environment, all social distancing requirements will be enforced within a disinfected venue.
|For information about upcoming courses in your area, please register your interest below|