Responsible Service of Alcohol
|Course Length||4 hours|
Help ensure the safe consumption of alcohol. Face-to-face RSA training is mandatory for licensees and staff selling, offering or serving liquor for general, on-premises, late night and packaged liquor licences
Keeping the lid on liquor. Learn the skills and knowledge required to responsibly sell or serve alcohol.
This course covers:
- Problems associated with excessive consumption
- Alcohol and the law
- The question of who is responsible for RSA
- Facts about alcohol
- Improving the atmosphere of your premises
- Handling difficult customers.
Those selling or serving alcohol may include:
- Food and beverage attendants
- Packaged liquor sales
- Persons selling in person, over the phone or online
- Winery, brewery and distillery cellar door staff
- Supplier sales representatives.
The course also applies to security staff who monitor customer behaviour and to the licensee who is ultimately responsible for responsible service of alcohol (RSA) management.
Course Length 4 hours
Study Mode Classroom
|Wednesday, 22nd May 2019||Ballarat||$70.00||13||Enrol|
|Friday, 31st May 2019||Sunshine||$70.00||11||Enrol|
|Wednesday, 5th Jun 2019||Geelong||$70.00||18||Enrol|