|Course Length||4 Days|
|Study Mode||Virtual training room, live webinar, self-paced online|
genU Training has created this program to ensure you have the skills and knowledge required for your next employment opportunity into Process Work and Food Manufacturing. You will learn to incorporate safe work practices, and safe food hygiene practices and develop the skills required to adhere to the strict codes in the modern food manufacturing environment .
This 4 day online accredited course will equip you with the skills necessary to work in entry level roles in the food manufacturing and food processing industry.
Online registration: Complete your online registration before 10:00am by clicking the ‘apply’ link below
10:30am – 3:00pm Zoom with ‘live’ trainer
Accredited unit SITXWHS001 – Participate in safe work practices
- Working safely in the workplace
- Following procedures for emergency situations
- How to participate in organisational WHS practices
10:30am – 1:30pm Zoom with ‘live’ trainer
2:00pm – 3:00pm Login to LMS to complete online activities
Accredited unit SITXFSA001 – Use hygienic practices for food safety
- Personal hygiene and cleaning practices
- Prevent contamination of food
- Develop the skills to identify and control food hazards
- Understand relevant food safety laws, standard codes
- Develop skills using food preparation techniques
Zoom assessment for SITXFSA001 – Use hygienic practices for food safety
9:30am – 5:00pm Complete Zoom assessment with trainer 1:1. You will receive an assessment time and Zoom meeting ID on Day 1.
What you will need:
• Hand washing basin
• Hand soap
• Chopping board
• Paper towel
• Rubbish bin
Variety of produce including:
• A meat product
Zoom assessment for SITXWHS001 – Participate in safe work practices
9:30am – 4:00pm Complete Zoom assessments for SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices including evacuation
Upon successful completion, a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment will be issued for the following units of competency:
- SITXWHS001 – Participate in safe work practices
- SITXFSA001 – Use hygienic practices for food safety
Location: *this training is delivered in an online environment. The location listed is where it is administered from.
Please note this training will be recorded
What we need from you:
4 day commitment
The Process Worker and Food Manufacturing Ready course is a 4 day commitment, covering both SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices and SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety.
Please ensure you have prepared yourself to be 100% free to undertake each part of it.
You will need to download and have access to the following apps prior to your training. This will allow you to login to your ‘live’ training sessions and complete your activities. Visit your device’s app store or click the links below to download the app for your device.
• App Store on your IPhone/IPad/MacBook
• Google Play on your Android phone/tablet
• Copy & Paste the following link on your laptop or desktop computer web browser: https://zoom.us/download
Complete online registration
You must complete your online enrolment as soon as you can, at the latest the day before your training begins
What you will get from us
An email from us 24 hours prior to your training, this email will include:
• A link for you to click on that will automatically open your Zoom app and take you to your ‘live’ training session on the day of your training. Please ensure you click this link 10 minutes prior to your training start time
• Instructions of how to login to the LMS to complete your online learning activities and view demonstrations.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact us on 0477 026 638 or email us at email@example.com
|Tuesday, 9th Mar 2021||Highton||$0.00||15||Apply|