SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
This nationally accredited unit provides skills and knowledge for those directly involved in the handling of food or food contact surfaces. Satisfactory completion of assessments during this course will result in a statement of attainment for this accredited unit of competency.
10.00am – 10:30am Online registration (This can be completed any time before 10:30am by clicking the ‘apply’ link below)
Links to the webinar and genU Training Online LMS will be emailed to registered participants prior to course commencement.
10:30am – 1:30pm Zoom with ‘live’ trainer
1: 30pm – 2:00pm Break
2:00pm – 3:00pm Login to LMS to complete online activities
Complete Zoom assessment with trainer 1:1. You will receive an assessment time and Zoom meeting ID on Day 1.
Skills you will develop
- Learn about personal hygiene and cleaning practices to prevent contamination of food
- Develop the skills to identify and control food hazards
- Understand relevant food safety laws, standards and codes
- Develop skills using hands-on food preparation techniques
Upon successful completion, a certificate of participation and a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment will be issued for the following unit of competency:
- SITXFSA001 – Use hygienic practices for food safety
Location: *this training is delivered in an online environment. The location listed is where it is administered from.
What you will need:
• Hand washing basin
• Hand soap
• Chopping board
• Paper towel
• Rubbish bin
Variety of produce including:
• A meat product
So, How will it work?
What we need from you
1. The Online Use hygienic practices for food safety course is a two day commitment. Please ensure you have prepared yourself to be 100% free to undertake each part of it.
2. You will need to download & have access to Zoom prior to your training, this will allow you to login to your ‘live’
training sessions and complete your activities.
You can do this by searching:
• App Store on your IPhone/IPad/MacBook
• Google Play on your Android phone/tablet
• Copy & Paste the following link on your laptop or desktop computer web browser: https://zoom.us/download
3. You must complete your online enrolment to gain access to your LMS online learning login details.
What you will get from us
An email from us 24 hours prior to your training, this email will include:
• A link for you to click on that will automatically open your Zoom app and take you to your ‘live’ training session on the day of your training. Please ensure you click this link 10 minutes prior to your training
• Instructions of how to login to the LMS to complete your online learning activities and view demonstrations.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact us on 0477 026 638 or email us at email@example.com
|For information about upcoming courses in your area, please register your interest below|