Online Responsible Service of Alcohol
The Responsible Service of Alcohol course covers the rules and regulations you need to know when serving alcohol in Victoria. In this course you will learn the skills to identify and prevent intoxication, strategies to deal with people under the influence and much more. Combining an online module, video tutorials and Zoom training with our industry expert, completing your RSA course gives you a step-up in the Hospitality and Retail industries.
9.30am – 10:00am Online registration (This can be completed any time before 9:30am by clicking the ‘apply’ link below)
Links to the webinar and genU Training Online LMS will be emailed to registered participants prior to course commencement.
10:00am – 12:00pm Zoom with ‘live’ trainer
12:00pm – 12:30pm Break
12:30pm – 2:00pm Zoom with ‘live’ trainer
2:00pm – 2:30pm Login to the LMS to complete online activities and view demonstrations
Skills you will develop
- Learn strategies to identify & prevent intoxication
- Understand the laws & penalties associated with serving alcohol
- Strategies to prevent underage drinking
- Blood alcohol concentration (BAC) levels – How it’s measured and what can affect it
- Rules and regulations when serving alcohol in Victoria
Assessment will include an online multiple choice quiz on completion of the training.
Participants who successfully complete this course will be presented with a Certificate of Completion issued by the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation. Please note this RSA certificate is only valid in the state of Victoria.
What you will need: Current Photo ID (eg: Drivers license, key pass ID card, Passport)
Location: *this training is delivered in an online environment. The location listed is where it is administered from.
Please note this training will be recorded
So, How will it work?
Make sure you have a suitable area to complete your training, e.g. Desk/table, comfortable chair.
Please make sure you’ve got access to water/tea/coffee (you will also get a lunch break).
Your training can be completed anywhere you have access to data/Wifi on a Desktop Computer, Laptop, Tablet or Mobile
Phone. You will need to download & have access to Zoom prior to your training, this will allow you to login to your ‘live’ training sessions, you can do this by searching Zoom in:
• App Store on your IPhone/IPad/MacBook
• Google Play on your Android phone/tablet
• Copy & Paste the following link on your laptop or desktop computer web browser: https://zoom.us/download
Please note: You will need access to turn your Camera and Microphone on as required when using Zoom.
You must complete your online enrolment to gain access to your LMS online learning login details.
What you will get from us
An email from us 24 hours prior to your training, this email will include:
• A link for you to click on that will automatically open your Zoom app and take you to your ‘live’ training session on the day of your training. Please ensure you click this link 10 minutes prior to your training start time
• Instructions of how to login to the LMS to complete your online learning activities and view demonstrations.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact us on 0477 026 638 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Wednesday, 4th Nov 2020||Highton||$75.00||16||Apply|