|Course Length||1 day (9:00am - 3:30pm)|
|Study Mode||Virtual training room|
This White Card course covers the basic Work Health & Safety (WHS) knowledge required before anyone commences work within the construction industry. It will help you comply with the industry’s legislative requirements. In this course, you will gain knowledge around how WHS affects you personally, about the fundamental cores of risk management, and about preventing illness, injury and endangerment.
Online registration: Complete your online registration before 9:00am by clicking the ‘apply’ link below
9:00am – 12:30pm Zoom with ‘live’ trainer
12:30pm – 1:00pm Break
1:00pm – 2:00pm Login to the LMS to complete online activities and view demonstrations
2:00pm – 3:30pm Zoom with ‘live’ trainer
To pass this unit, there will be three assessments to complete:
- A multiple choice quiz
- A case study
- A practical task completed via Zoom
Upon successful completion, a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment will be issued for the following units of competency:
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry.
Location: *this training is delivered in an online environment. The location listed is where it is administered from.
Please note this training will be recorded
What you will need:
- Current Photo ID (eg: Drivers license, key pass ID card, Passport)
- Eye Protection (Safety Glasses – meets standard AS 1337.1)
- Hearing Protection (Ear Muffs- meets standard AS/NZS 1270)
- Head Protection (Hard Hat – meets standard AS/NZS 1801)
- High Visibility Vest (meets standard AS/NZS 4602.1)
So, How will it work?
Make sure you have a suitable area to complete your training, e.g. Desk/table, comfortable chair, no tripping hazards and room to
move around for assessment.
The training goes for 6 hours so please make sure you’ve got access to water/tea/coffee (you will also get a lunch break).
Your training can be completed anywhere you have access to data/Wifi on a Desktop Computer, Laptop, Tablet or Mobile
Phone. You will need to download & have access to Zoom prior to your training, this will allow you to login to your ‘live’ training sessions, you can do this by searching Zoom in:
• App Store on your IPhone/IPad/MacBook
• Google Play on your Android phone/tablet
• Copy & Paste the following link on your laptop or desktop computer web browser: https://zoom.us/download
Please note: You will need access to turn your Camera and Microphone on as required when using Zoom.
You must complete your online enrolment to gain access to your LMS online learning login details.
What you will get from us
An email from us 24 hours prior to your training, this email will include:
• A link for you to click on that will automatically open your Zoom app and take you to your ‘live’ training session on the day of your training. Please ensure you click this link 10 minutes prior to your training start time
• Instructions of how to login to the LMS to complete your online learning activities and view demonstrations.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact us on 0477 026 638 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Thursday, 5th Nov 2020||Highton||$220.00||10||Apply|
|Friday, 6th Nov 2020||Highton||$220.00||10||Apply|