Online Cleaning Industry Ready
|Course Length||2 Days (9:30am - 3.00pm)|
|Study Mode||Virtual training room, live webinar, self-paced online|
Cleaning Industry Ready is a 2 day accredited on-line cleaning course designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge to competently navigate your way through the modern cleaning, hygiene and infection control environment. With a focus on clinical cleaning, COVID-19, hygiene and infection control this course will make you aware of current health & safety hazards, safeguards and the correct processes for eliminating risk. Combining an online module, video tutorials, zoom and phone support from our office, Cleaning Industry Ready gives you a fast-tracked step-up in applying for cleaning and
related sector employment.
9.30am – 10:00am Online registration (This can be completed any time before 9:30am by clicking the ‘apply’ link below)
Links to the webinar and genU Training Online LMS will be emailed to registered participants prior to course commencement.
10:00am – 12:30pm Zoom with ‘live’ trainer
12: 30pm – 1:00pm Break
1:00pm – 2:00pm Login to LMS to complete online activities and view demonstrations
2:00pm – 2:45pm Login to the webinar to answer multiple choice questions with trainer ‘live’
Zoom Assessment – Your trainer will Zoom you to complete the assessment. Your assessment time will be confirmed on Day 1.
Skills you will develop
- Orientation to the cleaning and health services industry
- Use personal protective equipment in accordance with workplace requirements
- Ensure surfaces and areas are regularly cleaned in accordance with the organisation established cleaning
schedules and routines
- COVID 19 Awareness
- Develop answers to common industry interview questions
- Refresh Workplace Health and Safety knowledge for the cleaning industry
Upon successful completion, a certificate of participation and a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment will be issued for the following units of competency:
- HLTHSS003 – Perform general cleaning tasks in a clinical setting
To pass this unit, there will be three assessments to complete:
- A short multiple choice quiz
- A practical task completed via Zoom
- A short set of questions asked over Zoom by your trainer 1:1
Cost: Prices start from $650
Location: *this training is delivered in an online environment. The location listed is where it is administered from.
So, How will it work?
What we need from you
1. The Cleaning Industry Ready course is a two day commitment. Please ensure you have prepared yourself to be free for each day.
2. You will need to download & have access to Zoom prior to your training, this will allow you to login to your ‘live’
training sessions and complete your activities.
You can do this by searching:
• App Store on your IPhone/IPad/MacBook
• Google Play on your Android phone/tablet
• Copy & Paste the following link on your laptop or desktop computer web browser: https://zoom.us/download
3. You must complete your online enrolment to gain access to your LMS online learning login details.
What you will get from us
An email from us 24 hours prior to your training, this email will include:
• A link for you to click on that will automatically open your Zoom app and take you to your ‘live’ training session on the day of your training. Please ensure you click this link 10 minutes prior to your training
• Instructions of how to login to the LMS to complete your online learning activities and view demonstrations.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact us on 0477 026 638 or email us at email@example.com
|Wednesday, 7th Oct 2020||Highton||$0.00||9||Apply|