|Course Title||Follow basic food safety practices (Release 1)|
|Course Length||1 day|
|Study Mode||On-campus (day)|
All the essentials of food safety in one course
This nationally accredited unit provides the skills and knowledge required to comply with personal hygiene, food safety, cleanliness of food handling areas and disposal of food in health and community settings.
What will you learn?
- Learn about personal hygiene and cleaning practices to prevent contamination of food
- Develop the skills to identify and control food hazards
- Understand relevant food safety laws, standards and codes
- Develop skills using hands-on food preparation techniques
Satisfactory completion of assessments during this course will result in a statement of attainment for the accredited unit:
- HLTFSE001 Follow basic food safety practices
When you study with genU Training, we want you to succeed. Entry requirements allow us to make sure that you have the right pre-existing knowledge and skills to achieve your chosen course. You will need to provide evidence that you meet the requirements listed in this section.
There are no entry requirements for this course. You can apply for this course now.
During your study, you will need to meet specific requirements that are necessary for you to complete your course work and be successful:
- Access to digital technologies (e.g. laptop, desktop, tablet-computer, smartphone)
- Students will need to demonstrate that they have the appropriate language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills
Australian residents can access this course via our full fee for service rate.
|Fee For Service|
|$AUD 190.00 (per person)|
There may also be other charges such as material or amenities fees. A genU Training staff member will assist you in determining your course fees and a statement of fees detailing all course charges will be provided prior to enrolment.
For full details of genU Training’s course fees please view our Fees & Charges page.
genU Training offer HLTFSE001 Follow basic food safety practices, in the following format:
On-campus (day) – Study face to face (in a classroom setting)
1 day (9:30am – 4pm)
Time zones: Local state time zones are observed
Not the course you were looking for?
We understand that this may not be the course for you.
So take a look at the other industry leading courses that we have on offer across a wide range of industries all across Australia.View other Training U For Work courses