Discover Health Care Services
|Course Length||5 days (9:30am - 4:00pm)|
genU Training is one of Australia’s leading experts in the support services training sector. The health care industry is growing rapidly; make a career in support services within the aged care facilities, hospitals and in home / community care an excellent choice for a rewarding career. We will give you the connections and expertise to prepare you for a move from classroom to workplace.
In this course you will learn:
- Safe methods of transporting individuals
- How to prepare and handle food for clients
- Identification of hazards in the workplace and methods of controls to minimise these hazards
- Health Service Assistant, Orderly, Hospital Cleaner, Health Support Service Worker, Food Services Delivery Person, Ward Assistant, Production Cook, Kitchen Hand, Community Services Driver, Nutrition Assistant, Caretaker, Laundry Operator, Food Services Assistant, House Keeping Attendant, Nurse’s Aide, Ward Clerk, Hospital Porter and many more.
Upon successful completion, a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment will be issued for the following units of competency:
- CHCCCS026 Transport individuals
- HLTFSE001 Follow basic food safety practices
- HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
genU Training will also provide a certificate of participation.
Cost: Course costs may vary subject to location and equipment requirements
|Tuesday, 28th Jan 2020||Highton||$1500.00||5||Enrol|