TAE40116 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
This course is essential to those wishing to become qualified to deliver training and assessment services in the vocational education and training sector.
|Course Length||9 months - 1 night per week plus 1 full Saturday|
Develop your skills, knowledge and experience to plan, design, organise and deliver training and assessment across a variety of industry contexts. This course will give you the skills to:
- Design and develop learning programs
- Plan assessment activities and processes
- Assess individual/group competence
- Organise and facilitate learning in the workplace so that you can successfully pass on your industry expertise
- Enterprise Trainer
- Workplace Assessor
- Workshop Facilitator
- RTO Trainer/Assessor
- Lead Trainer/Assessor
- TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development
genU Training has three Tuition fee levels. The fee you pay depends on whether you qualify for government subsidies.
|Skills First Program (SFP) Concession||Skills First Program (SFP)||Fee For Service|
For full details of genU Training’s course fees please view our Fees & Charges page.
|No upcoming courses found. Please enquire below.|