TAE40116 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
This course is essential to those wishing to become qualified to deliver training and assessment services in the vocational education and training sector.
Develop your skills, knowledge and experience to plan, design, organise and deliver training and assessment across a variety of industry contexts. This course will give you the skills to:
- Design and develop learning programs
- Plan assessment activities and processes
- Assess individual/group competence
- Organise and facilitate learning in the workplace so that you can successfully pass on your industry expertise
- Enterprise Trainer
- Workplace Assessor
- Workshop Facilitator
- RTO Trainer/Assessor
- Lead Trainer/Assessor
- TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development
genU Training has three Tuition fee levels. The fee you pay depends on whether you qualify for government subsidies.
|Skills First Program (SFP) Concession||Skills First Program (SFP)||Fee For Service|
For full details of genU Training’s course fees please view our Fees & Charges page.
Virtual Training Room – Night course
1 night per week via Zoom video conferencing with a minimum of 5 on-campus sessions to allow for practical assessment
Date: Wednesday 3rd June 2020 Location: Highton Duration: approximately 9 months
|Wednesday, 3rd Jun 2020||Highton||$3300.00||11||Apply|