CHC22015 Certificate II in Community Services – Release 1
Your pathway to a career in Community Services starts here. As part of this qualification, genU Training gives you direction for developing your skills and confidence towards a career in the Community Services sector.
|Course Length||5 months (day course)|
|Study Mode||Classroom delivery|
This qualification gives you practical knowledge and skills to be a first point of contact and assist individuals in meeting their immediate needs.
Importantly, it offers pathways to further study and the chance to develop a rewarding and lasting career in the community services and welfare sectors.
- Support individuals by providing a first point of contact
- Refer individuals to a range of services
- Work effectively with diverse co-workers and clients
CHCCOM001 Provide first point of contact
CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
CHCCDE003 Work within a community development framework
CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
FSKLRG09 Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems
BSBITU211 Produce digital text documents
- Assistant community services worker
- Community services customer service
- Contact officer
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community)
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
|Skills First Program (SFP) Concession||Skills First Program (SFP)||Fee For Service|
For full details of genU Training’s course fees please view our Fees & Charges page.
|For information about upcoming courses in your area, please register your interest below|