CHC22015 Certificate II in Community Services – Release 1
Your pathway to a career in Community Services starts here. As part of this qualification, genU Training gives you direction for developing your skills and confidence towards a career in the Community Services sector.
|Course Length||5 months (day course)|
|Study Mode||Classroom delivery|
This qualification gives you practical knowledge and skills to be a first point of contact and assist individuals in meeting their immediate needs.
Importantly, it offers pathways to further study and the chance to develop a rewarding and lasting career in the community services and welfare sectors.
- Support individuals by providing a first point of contact
- Refer individuals to a range of services
- Work effectively with diverse co-workers and clients
- Assistant community services worker
- Community services customer service
- Contact officer
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community)
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
|Skills First Program (SFP) Concession||Skills First Program (SFP)||Fee For Service|
For full details of genU Training’s course fees please view our Fees & Charges page.
|No upcoming courses found. Please enquire below.|