22302VIC Certificate I in Work Education
Designed for people with special learning needs, genU Training has developed the Work Ready Program around the Certificate I in Work Education.
|Course Length||10-30 months (day course)|
|Study Mode||Classroom delivery|
This qualification is open to people with learning, cognitive or developmental disabilities or those with special learning needs.
It assists them to gain the basic employability skills and knowledge needed to gain and maintain employment or undertake further vocational training.
The course delivers learners with:
- Real industry work placement
- Excursions, guest speakers, make-overs, new experiences and lots of fun
- Life skills and career planning
- Knowledge and skills to enhance continued education and employment prospects
- A variety of industry vocational experiences including in retail and hospitality.
We believe everyone, whatever their circumstances or abilities, deserves to gain relevant, practical skills and knowledge, delivered by experience trainers. So genU Training strives to make course fees inclusive and competitive.
genU Training is an approved Skills First RTO, so the fee you pay depends on whether you qualify for government subsidies. A genU Training staff member will assist you in determining your course fees.
For details on genU Training’s course fees please visit our Fees & Charges page.
|No upcoming courses found. Please enquire below.|