We are now offering courses in South Australia! We are offering a range of face-to-face and virtual training options.
We believe everyone in the community should have the opportunity to quality education and training. Because a trained you is an empowered you.
As a genU Training student you can expect high quality training and individual support services that deliver job-ready and nationally-recognised qualifications and vocational short courses.
genU Training (a division of the non-for-profit genU) is passionate about giving people with a disability, the long-term unemployed and our community’s most vulnerable, education and training options in our class-rooms and at real work-places.
Courses we are offering include:
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community)
- HLTSS00064 Infection Control
*This training is supported through WorkReady by the Government of South Australia. Eligibility criteria apply, to check your eligibility visit www.skills.sa.gov.au.
We encourage students with a disability to access subsidised training.
For full details of genU Training’s course fees please view our Fees & Charges page.
Please get in touch to learn more or to enrol in a course today.
By choosing a course with genU Training, you have access to:
- One on one support
- Dedicated language, literacy and numeracy support
- Real graduate employment outcomes
- Industry connections
- Practical placement opportunities
- Experienced trainers
- Government subsidies for eligible applicants.