South Australian funding eligibility
Funded enrolment eligibility
You may be eligible for government-subsidised training in South Australian under the Work Ready Program based on your employment status and any training you have already completed.
You may be eligible for subsidised training if you live or work in South Australia, and:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
- be a permanent Australian resident; or
- hold a State sponsored visa on a pathway to permanent residency; or
- hold a humanitarian temporary visa of a class specified by the Minister from time to time;
and are any the following:
- aged 16 years or over, and not enrolled in school; or
- aged 16 years or over, enrolled in school and undertaking training through identified subsidised arrangements (such as Training Guarantee for SACE Students); or
- undertaking training through a Training Contract as an apprentice or trainee
You can check your eligibility via the South Australian Eligibility Indicator
Standard tuition fee
Eligible South Australian residents may be entitled to the Standard tuition fee, if they meet the funded enrolment eligibility above.
Concession tuition fee
Eligible South Australian residents may be entitled to the concession tuition fee, if they hold a current and valid Commonwealth Government concession card:
- Health Care Card issued by the Commonwealth,
- Pensioner Concession Card or
- Veteran’s Gold Card
Proof of concession is required. Students must also meet the funded enrolment eligibility criteria set above.
Fee For Service tuition fee (not funded)
Australian permanent residents who do not qualify for the South Australian and Commonwealth Government funded enrolment; can access genU Training courses via our full fee for service rate.