Be a part of a team that cares
genU Training is an acclaimed provider of educational courses for people from all backgrounds and of all abilities.
We are a division of non-for-profit organisation genU and understand our employees are the reason for our success.
As a member of the genU Training team, you are dedicated to helping other people in your community achieve their goals.
It’s about how we work together.
With campuses in Geelong, Melbourne, Warrnambool, Ballarat and Frankston we offer a wide range of staff benefits including:
- The ability to salary package a portion of your wage
- Above award wages and entitlements
- Access to your own training opportunities through genU Training as well as a range of external development programs
- Leadership development opportunities
- A health and well-being program
- Free flu vaccinations and health checks
- Corporate volunteering days
- Work/life balance and a family friendly organisation
- Staff recognition programs
- Career progression
- Diversity and growth
- Rewards and benefits programs with partner organisations that support genU’s work.