Join the team. Make an impact
You have the power to make a positive impact in your community. There’s one reason why genU Training leads the way in educating students of all backgrounds and abilities: our people.
Become part of a team that brings others closer to their goals every single day. As a division of not-for-profit organisation genU, we’re all about relationships and our community through profit for purpose.
Working together for the better
With strong roots in Victoria, from Frankston to Melbourne, Geelong to Ballarat and all the way to Warrnambool, our team works across ten genU Training campuses throughout the state. We also deliver training interstate, so no matter where you are, you could discover your next opportunity at our careers page.
Our amazing staff benefits
- Salary package a portion of your wage
- Above award wages and entitlements
- Access genU Training opportunities
- Access external development programs
- Leadership development opportunities
- Health and well-being program
- Free flu vaccinations and health checks
- Corporate volunteering days
- Work/life balance in a family-friendly organisation
- Staff recognition programs
- Career progression
- Diversity and growth
- Rewards and benefits programs with partner organisations
- Short Courses
- Training U for Work
- Funding eligibility
- How to apply for a course
- Recognition of prior learning