A trained you is a reaching your full potential you
We all learn differently, so at genU Training we don’t take a one-size fits all approachh. We tailor the learning experience to your needs.
Our focus is on removing barriers to learning, giving you the skills and knowledge you need, whatever you background and experience.
As a student of genU Training you will learn from experienced trainer with current industry connections providing support to you throughout your course.
A well made choice
By choosing a course with genU Training, you have access to:
- One on one support
- Dedicated language, literacy and numeracy support
- Real graduate employment outcomes
- Industry connections
- Practical placement opportunities
- Experienced trainers
- Government subsidies for eligible applicants.
Discover the opportunities ahead from our course list.
- How to apply
- Types of training
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Support services
- Our commitment to learners
- Learner Handbook 2019