Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) like genU Training use quality indicator data to make continuous improvements to our services. This includes identifying long-term trends and benchmarking against other RTOs. We’re required to report annually on student engagement and satisfaction.
You can view our quality indicator report here.
The national regulator for vocational education and training (VET), the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), maintains the quality of the sector by regulating:
- vocational education and training providers
- accredited vocational education and training courses, and
- Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) providers.
ASQA audit result
Click here to take a look at the outcomes of the latest ASQA audit for RTO 5553.
- Short Courses
- Training U for Work
- Funding eligibility
- How to apply for a course
- Recognition of prior learning