Certificate IV in Ageing Support
Learn how to demonstrate leadership in this increasingly important sector of the Community Services industry.
- Develop skills for coordinating services for older people.
- Be qualified to complete specialised tasks and functions in aged services in residential, home or community based environments.
- Take on more responsibility in developing, implementing and reviewing client services plans.
- Aged Care Activity Worker
- Care Service Team Leader
- Care Supervisor (Aged Care)
- Community program coordinator
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing
- Bachelor of Nursing
- 120 hours (Mandatory)
genU Training has three Tuition fee levels. The fee you pay depends on whether you qualify for government subsidies.
|Skills First Program (SFP) Concession||Skills First Program (SFP)||Fee For Service|
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding for eligible individuals. We encourage students with a disability to access government subsidised training. There may also be other charges such as material or amenities fees. A genU Training staff member will assist you in determining your course fees and a statement of fees detailing all course charges will be provided prior to enrolment.
For full details of genU Training's course fees please view our Fees & Charges page.